"We"/"Us"/"Our"/"World Trading Data" refers to worldtradingdata.com. "You"/"Your"/"Yourself"/"User" means the User of the Website and/or customer of the Services. "Services" means any Services offered by World Trading Data on the Website. 'The Terms' relate to our Terms of Service.
In using the Website and/or the Services, You agree to the following,
- Acceptance of the Terms. Your continued access to or use of the Website and/or the Services constitutes Your acceptance of Our Terms of Service and these Terms.
- We respect Your privacy. Any information You provide on the Website will be handled with care and will not be used in ways that You have not consented to (unless We may do so under any applicable law).
Personal Data We Collect
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly. This definition includes information that can be directly associated with an individual (such as a name¸ an e-mail address¸ or a telephone number) hereinafter 'personal data'. You¸ or someone acting on Your behalf¸ may provide personal data to Us when You interact with Us.
Payment Information: For some of the Services¸ We also request credit card or other payment account information¸ which We neither process nor store¸ but instead transmit directly (in encrypted form) to Our third-party credit card processing provider. The third-party provider may store this information¸ and We may use it indirectly through them to charge Your account for Services.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use personal data to conduct business¸ provide information and support for products and Services¸ better understand Your needs and interests¸ refine and develop Our business¸ improve Services¸ personalize communications and ensure a quality experience for users of the Website and Services. For example¸ We may use Your information to:
- Communicate¸ interact and build Our relationship with You;
- Contact You with relevant promotions and information about World Trading Data (You have a right to request not to receive direct marketing material);
- Process¸ fulfill and follow up on transactions and requests for products¸ Services¸ support¸ training and information;
- Create and maintain an account and register products and Services;
- Measure¸ analyze and improve Our products and Services¸ the effectiveness of Our website (and related websites)¸ and Our advertising and marketing;
- Personalize content and advertising;
- Help identify and communicate offers of products¸ programs and Services that may be of interest to You;
- Comply with legal requirements; or
- Enforce Our Terms of Service and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal actives.