Terms of ServicePlease carefully read Our terms of service.
"We"/"Us"/"Our"/"World Trading Data" refers to worldtradingdata.com. "You"/"Your"/"Yourself"/"User" means the User of the Website and/or customer of the Services. "Services" means any Services offered by World Trading Data on the Website.
These terms of service ('the Terms') relate to Your use of the Services provided by World Trading Data under the domain name https://worldtradingdata.com (‘the Website’). We have the right to revise and amend these terms and/or the Services from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting Our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in Our system’s capabilities or for any other reason in Our sole discretion which We may decide. Your continued access to or use of the Website and/or the Services constitutes Your acceptance of any such change and/or amendment.
In using the Website and/or the Services, You agree to the following,
- You must provide accurate and complete registration information any time You register to use any of the Services. You are responsible for the security of Your passwords and for any use of Your account. If You become aware of any unauthorized use of Your password or of Your account, You agree to notify Us immediately. Accordingly, You agree that You will be solely responsible for all activities which occur under Your account.
- You agree to use the application only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- You may neither share nor re-sell Your World Trading Data account to any third parties.
- Unless You have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with World Trading Data, You agree that You will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
- You understand that the Website and/or Services is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. World Trading Data can not guarantee the Website and/or Services will be free of defects, inaccuracies or errors.
- You agree not to engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services.
Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, under no circumstances and under no legal theory, whether tort (including negligence), contract, or otherwise, shall World Trading Data or any other contributor or supplier of World Trading Data, be liable to any person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind including, without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, interruption of the Services, loss of data, or any and all other commercial damages or losses, even if such party shall have been informed of the possibility of such damages. You further understand and agree that while every reasonable precautions shall be undertaken by World Trading Data, We are not/shall not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by You, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of:
- Any changes to the Services made by World Trading Data, or any temporary or permanent cessation in the provision of the Services (or any features within the Services),
- Interruption of Services, malware (including viruses and/or trojans) and/or other errors over which World Trading Data has no control,
- Any third party Services and/or content of any kind. You understand that any hyperlinks to third party websites shall be regulated by the Terms and conditions of third parties and that access to/use of such third party website shall be at Your own risk.
General legal terms
- World Trading Data may make changes to the Terms from time to time. When these changes are made, World Trading Data will make a new copy of the Terms available at https://www.worldtradingdata.com/tos. World Trading Data will also notify You of any substantial changes on the email address provided by You during the registration process, and give You the opportunity to terminate Your contract with Us should You not agree with these substantial changes. You understand and agree that if You use the Services after the date indicated in the said email, World Trading Data will treat Your use as acceptance of the updated terms.
- If World Trading Data provides You with a translation of the English language version of these terms, the English language version of these Terms will prevail over any other language version in case of any conflict.
- World Trading Data is constantly striving to better its product offering and will contact the User using the email provided after sign up for these and other purposes specifically relating to the Services such as: sending welcome emails, sending password reset information, notification of billing, follow-up on signup, and for other messaging needs.
- User irrevocably agrees to accept all notices, of whatever nature, legal or otherwise, by electronic mail or other digital delivery system at the discretion of World Trading Data for any matter or any proceeding for which notice is required.
- The Services may include hyperlinks to other websites, content or resources. World Trading Data may have no control over any web sites or resources which are provided by companies or persons other than World Trading Data. The User agrees to be bound exclusively by the Terms and conditions of any such third party web site.
- The Services may contain third party content. This content will remain the sole responsibility of those who make it available. In some cases content accessible through the Services may also be subject to intellectual property rights. If this is the case you may not use it unless you are licensed to do so or are otherwise permitted by law.
- You agree that if World Trading Data does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms (or which World Trading Data has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of World Trading Data rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to World Trading Data
- World Trading Data employs industry standards technology and best practices to store and protect Your login information. In no case shall World Trading Data be held liable for any damages incurred as a result of such network or software related breach. In case of a breach World Trading Data will immediately notify You via email or phone call, as World Trading Data deems sufficient, to take necessary actions from Your end.
- World Trading Data reserves the right to modify or discontinue the features, functionality and other attributes of the Services at any time in its sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that World Trading Data will not be liable to You in connection with its modification or discontinuation of the Services.
World Trading Data does not explicitly support application related issues (including anything that implies analysing, updating, creating or modifying application code).
Refund and cancellation policy
You may cancel your monthly or annual subscription at anytime. However World Trading Data will not refund subscription fees for the current or previous period(s) unless previously agreed. Your access to World Trading Data will remain enabled until the end of the current paid period.